You can add Ecwid e-commerce to an existing Wix website. For Wix users, Ecwid offers one forever free plan and three paid plans: Starter, Premium, Unlimited.
You can sign up for free or upgrade to a paid plan in the Wix HTML Editor → Pages → Online Store page → Settings → Upgrade. Subscriptions automatically renew unless you cancel the subscription.
The Free plan is a great way to test the Ecwid platform. Use any premium plan to add new features and functionality to your store. This guide will help you decide which plan works best for you.
If you subscribed to Ecwid via Wix you will pay for the Ecwid subscription to your site builder, just as you pay for other apps installed on your Wix site. You can manage your Ecwid subscription in your Wix account → Subscriptions. Feel free to address any subscription-related questions to the Wix support team at email@example.com.
|Price per month||$0 forever||$7.99||$19.30||$79|
|Price per year||$79||$190||$790|
Decide which plan best suits your needs using the below features breakdown.
You can sign up for free Ecwid account or upgrade to a paid plan anytime. Subscriptions automatically renew unless you cancel the subscription.
To subscribe to a paid plan, take the following steps:
- Go to your Wix HTML Editor → Pages.
- Open the page where your store is located.
- Click anywhere on your products, then click Settings in the menu that appears:
- In the pop-up with settings click Upgrade:
- Select the plan you like and click Upgrade Now.
- Fill in the required details in the payment form and submit the payment:
- Save and refresh the page with your store after the upgrade.
That’s it, you are subscribed to one of the Ecwid paid plans and can use its advanced possibilities to sell more. You’ll be charged for the Ecwid store either monthly or annually depending on the plan you have chosen.
To cancel your Ecwid subscription bought via Wix:
- Go to Billing & Payments → Subscriptions in your Wix account.
- Click the Show More icon next to the Ecwid app.
- Click Cancel App.
- Select Cancel auto-renew.
- Click Submit.
As soon as you have done it, no new charges will follow. You will still be able to use your Ecwid store, but its features will be limited by the Free plan. You may use the Free plan as long as you need, without being charged for it.
If you no longer need Ecwid on your Wix site, you can remove the Ecwid app using the instruction. As soon as you have done it, the store will no longer be displayed on the site.
You can also contact Wix support to cancel your subscription to Ecwid at firstname.lastname@example.org.